Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The True Meaning of Chipmunk Cheeks






Everybody's getting ready for winter! I went on a new hike this morning, the Dude (he's not letting me mention his name on my blog.....conspiracy theorist) and I found it last week and there are killer views! Anyway, I saw this cute little fat cheeked guy! Then I tried all sorts of close-ups and I am amazed at how well my new camera takes them. (There is a cat's tail across the keyboard as I try to type! Tito's a mama's boy.) When snow falls up in the mountains the view shot is going to be gorgeous! Now if I can just avoid getting shot by the hunters. I wish there were hunter-free zones. I am listening to Karen Drucker's music. I love her! I think her site is karendrucker.com. Have a great day! All is well.

3 comments:

NorthernLight said...

OOOOO Betsy!!! I love the pictures. How fun is this???!! I love the sunset cruise pics also!

I think the Chipmunk is my favorite!!! Love you!

Anonymous said...

That Chipmunk is so sweet :D You have lots of beautiful pictures. Thank you again for letting us stay at your place and send Andy my regards. It was so nice meeting you :O) I have just finished my travel blog.

Natty-G said...

is there that much nature and wild life around you, or is that what you'd see know matter where you happen to be? You are obviously and truly living as one with nature - and it is a beautiful thing! Thanks for sharing your magnificent eyes...