Saturday, December 13, 2008

Conehead Buddha!



We finally got our snow! And this (so far) has been the "perfect storm"....that kind where is is cold enough so the snow is powder and easy to shovel. And SUNNY! Now the temp is dropping and we are supposed to get high winds, drifting snow, and in the MINUS TEENS! Eeek! The dude is out snow blowing and the cats spent a few minutes at their window seats absorbing the "new world", then went back to their sprawl in front of the fire. I went out and shoveled and then took photos like mad. Check out Conehead Buddha! We got about a foot and a half of snow...I think it might even be good enough for snow shoeing! I might take my first snow shoe trek up Grizzly Trail today. I named it that because until this last summer, I had seen the trail but had decided in my head that I certainly would get eaten by grizzlies if I went that far from home. WELL, then curiosity got the best of me and I found the most beautiful overlook up there! I imagined immediately it would be a perfect goal for snowshoeing...with a thermos of vanilla cappuccino, of course. Now I will do my Google magnet thing..... personalized stone jewelry, engraved stones, river stones, Rock Steady Stone Wear, hand made Christmas ornaments, hand made Christmas ornaments,hand made Christmas ornaments,hand made Christmas ornaments!!! Peace!

No comments: