Saturday, December 6, 2008

Rock Steady!




I've been having a ball lately making tons of art stuff for Northwest Handmade www.northwesthandmade.com
lots of Sculpey clay Christmas ornaments and these fun Dog Bars. I have been just focusing on creating, and seeing that as I focus on what I love, the magic comes. Also, I am seeing that no matter what we "do", being human is about living with cycles. Everything on this planet has a cycle. Our emotional life runs in cycles. I need to remember to not take the down times so seriously. As my mom always tried to drum into my head, THIS TOO SHALL PASS...and it always does. So why freak out about it? Just make my art and relax and flow through it. I just wrote to my website goddess and am going to add my ornaments so keep your eye on www.rocksteadystonewear.com
for them. Or order now! They are $15 including shipping. Dog Bars are $40 including shipping. OK now I am going to do that thing where I write all my key words so Google picks up on it! Have a great day!! Go with the flow! Take yourself lightly!

Handmade Christmas ornaments! Personalized stone accessories! Stone necklaces! Stone key rings! Engraved stones! thanks!!!

No comments: