Sunday, December 21, 2008

Here Comes the Sun




Another great thing about my new life away from the tropics is that I can now appreciate the solstice again. What a thrill today to think that the days are now getting longer and longer and our sun is making its way back up to our neck of the woods. For sure a day to celebrate! I love really feeling a part of this natural cycle again. The cycles were there on St. John, certainly, but verrrrrrry subtle. I would like to think of this as a rebirth for the planet and humanity, too, and all of us who are laid off and struggling having a whole new world to wake up to and a new form of life here to create. I have a feeling life as we know it is no longer and the programming of the past is obsolete. Which is a very good thing even though right now it might seem scary. So here are some beautiful beings who graced me with their presence and I am so grateful! Happy Solstice and inner peace to all!

No comments: